What does the Android Black Screen Of Death Error look like? What do you need to fix it? Here are some fixes that might work for your device.
The “how to fix black screen on android phone” is a common issue for Android devices. There are many ways to fix the issue, but some of them require rooting your device.
Is the screen on your Android phone dark and unresponsive?
Having trouble resolving the Android black screen of death issue?
If that’s the case, keep reading to learn about some tried-and-true ways to get rid of it quickly.
But, before we get into the remedies, let’s take a look at the most prevalent causes of the Android phone’s black screen of death.
What Causes Android’s Black Screen Of Death?
Unfortunately, a black screen of death error on your smartphone may be caused by a variety of circumstances. However, in order to resolve this problem, you need be aware of some of the most typical reasons.
As a result, in the following part, I’ll describe some of the underlying reasons of the Black Death screen error:
- It’s possible that you haven’t emptied the app’s cache.
- As a result of several incompatible programs being installed on your device
- Not using the original charger to charge the device
- The LCD connections on your phone’s screen may be loose.
- It’s possible that you’ve been charging your phone for a long period.
- Leaving the phone in a high-temperature environment
- Using a gadget with an outdated battery
Now that you’re aware of the most prevalent reasons, let’s look at how to repair a black screen on a phone.
How Do I Fix An Android Phone With A Black Screen Of Death? [The Most Effective Techniques]
Now it’s time to go through some of the tried and true methods for resolving the Android black screen of death bug.
Simply follow the simple steps outlined in the instructions to swiftly resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Disconnect the device’s SD card and battery.
It’s likely that the black screen of death phone problem is caused by your micro SD card.
If nothing else comes to mind, you may attempt to fix the problem by removing the memory card and battery (if applicable) from your Samsung/Android smartphone and waiting at least 5 to 10 seconds.
After some time has passed, re-insert them (SD card and battery) into your phone and charge it. Simply restart your smartphone to see whether the Android black screen of death issue has been resolved.
Solution 2: Turn off the dark screen mode on your computer.
This approach requires you to verify whether your device’s dark screen mode is switched on or off.
If you discover that it is turned on on your device, you must deactivate it immediately.
To turn off the device’s dark screen mode, follow these steps:
- Select Settings -> Accessibility -> Vision -> Dark Screen from the drop-down menu.
- You must deactivate the Dark Screen Mode here.
If this approach fails to solve the Android black screen of death, go on to the next.
Wipe Out The Cache Partition (Solution 3)
One of the most frequent and efficient methods to get rid of the black screen of death on Android phones is to clear the cache sector of your smartphone.
Because frequent usage of the device generates cache files, which not only impact or slow down your device, but also cause the system to malfunction.
As a result, you should attempt to resolve the problem by erasing the device’s cache sector.
Check out the step-by-step instructions below:
- To begin, press and hold the “Power” key on your smartphone.
- Then, to enter Recovery Mode, press the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons simultaneously.
- Now choose “Wipe Cache Partition” from a menu and finalize the operation by pressing the “Power” key.
- After the wiping procedure is complete, press the Volume up and down keys to choose “Reboot System Now” as the option to reboot the device.
Remove incompatible apps (solution 4)
You may have downloaded unknown or undesired programs onto your smartphone, which has been contaminated with viruses or bugs. Installing fraudulent applications might result in a variety of catastrophic problems, such as Android’s black screen of death error.
The Android black screen of death phone fault may be resolved by uninstalling the problem-causing applications from your smartphone.
This is what you must do:
- To begin, switch off your device and then turn it back on.
- When the phone’s logo appears when resuming, just hit and hold the Volume Down key until the lock screen appears.
- At the bottom of the left corner of the screen, you’ll see the Safe Mode option; press it.
- Now go to “Settings” and choose “Application Manager” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the incompatible apps, touch on them, and then choose Uninstall from the menu.
- Reboot your device and let it start in normal mode once you’ve completed the removal procedure.
If the black screen error on Android was caused by incompatible applications, the issue will go away on its own.
Solution 5: Fix Android Black Screen Of Death Without Losing Data Using The Best Tool (Recommended)
If you’re still having trouble fixing the Android black screen of death problem after trying the aforementioned solutions, you may utilize the finest Android Repair tool to help you out.
It is a sophisticated tool designed to troubleshoot a wide range of issues and bugs on Android devices.
The program not only fixes black screen of death errors, but it also fixes other problems like device stuck in download mode, water-damaged Android, Android stuck in headphone mode, Tinder app not functioning, Android app constantly crashing, and so on.
So, download and install this Android Repair Tool as soon as possible to learn how to repair the black screen of death on an Android phone.
To learn how to use the program, read the whole user guide.
Watch This Video-
The “my phone is vibrating but the screen is black” is an error that can occur on Android phones. There are a few ways to fix this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Android black screen be fixed?
A: Unfortunately, there is no fix for a black screen on Android devices. This is due to the device not having enough RAM and storage to properly handle everything thats going on at once.
How do I troubleshoot the black screen of death?
A: Unfortunately, the only way to troubleshoot your Beat Saber PS4 is by re-installing it.
How do I fix a black screen on my phone?
A: First, make sure your phone is fully charged. If you have a non-removable battery and still cannot fix the black screen issue, try to use an alternative charging source (if possible), or contact Samsung technical support for more information.
- how do i reset my android phone when the screen is black
- android screen black but still works
- my phone screen went black but still works
- what to do if your phone screen goes black but still works
- i dropped my phone and the screen is black but it still works