The Bose SoundSport Free is a small Bluetooth wireless headphone designed for working out. If you regularly run, you know how important it is to have a great pair of headphones. After all, if you’re going to spend all that time outside, you want the best sound that you can get.
The Bose True Wireless (TW) Earbuds provide a number of great characteristics, including comfort, functionality, and sleekness. When you’re on the move, active noise-canceling may help you get a better audio performance.
Each Bose earbud has simple touch controls and swipe mechanics for a more secure and comfortable fit. With sweat and weather resistance, you can use your Bose earphones to any sporting event.
Bose QuietComfort, Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Bose Sleepbuds, and Bose Sport Earbuds are some of the company’s most popular TW earbuds.
It is recommended that you update the firmware or device software on your Bose wireless earbuds as soon as possible to get the most out of them. New updates are available for free and will improve your earphones’ features and performance. You’ll discover the most recent firmware versions, which include software updates that address bugs and other problems. Bose releases essential updates for free on a regular basis to maintain the device’s efficiency and functionality.
DON’T MISS: Amazon has some great deals on the newest Bose TW Earbuds!
Bose is the source of this image.
How to Download & Install Bose True Wireless Earbuds Device Software or Firmware Upgrades
There are two methods for downloading and installing firmware upgrades for your Bose TW earphones. You may use the Bose Updater app on a web browser on your Windows PC or Mac computer, or you can use the Bose Connect app on your mobile device to get the newest device software.
How to Update Bose Earbuds Device Software or Firmware on a PC or Mac Using the Bose Updater App
To begin, you must first download the Bose Updater to your Mac or Windows 10/11 PC. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to btu.bose.com in any web browser on your PC.
- Choose a nation to visit.
- To download, click the Download button.
- After that, check the conditions and click “I Agree.”
- Choose a place for the file to be saved.
- Navigate to the file location after applying the updates.
- To open the file, just click it.
- Install the Bose Updater on your computer.
- Start the Bose Updater program.
- Connect your PC to your Bose earbuds.
- Click the Update Now or Apply Changes button if an update is available.
- Before disconnecting your Bose Earbuds, wait for the update to complete.
TODAY’S DEALS: Best Buy is offering discounts on the newest Bose earphone models!
How to Update Bose Earbuds Device Software or Firmware on Android or iOS Using the Bose Connect App
Bose is the source of this image.
The Bose Connect app is available for Android phones and tablets in the Google Play Store and for iPhones and iPads in the Apple App Store.
- Connect your Android or iOS smartphone to your Bose Earbuds.
- Open the Bose Connect app on your phone.
- If an update is available, the down arrow symbol or the update button will appear on the picture of your Bose earbuds.
- To download available updates, tap the update symbol.
- Tap the Update button now.
- When you see the checkmark, the update is complete.
Which model of Bose earbuds do you own? So far, how has your experience been? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments box below.
NEED A NEW PAIR? Shop for new wireless earbuds at the Bose official online store & get exclusive deals!
Updating Bose TW earbuds device software is necessary to keep the device working properly. The new software update process will be automatic and you can download the software update files from the Bose website.. Read more about bose soundsport firmware update 2020 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my Bose earbud firmware?
You can update your Bose earbud firmware by following these steps. 1) Download the latest version of the Bose Connect app on your iPhone or Android device. 2) Open the app and tap on Settings in the top right corner. 3) Tap on Update Headphones. 4) Follow the prompts to complete the update process.
How do I manually update my Bose headphones?
The Bose headphones that you have can be updated by connecting them to a computer and updating the firmware.
How do I find my Bose firmware version?
You can find your Bose firmware version by going to the settings on your Bose SoundTouch speaker.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- bose firmware update
- bose soundsport free firmware update
- bose soundsport firmware update
- bose connect update
- bose soundsport free update