PC hardware has come a long way in recent years, with ever-more impressive graphics cards, processors and motherboards becoming available all the time. Despite this, many gamers are still on the fence about whether or not to upgrade their PCs. After all, console gaming is incredibly popular, and it’s not like you can take your PC with you on the go.
So, what’s the verdict? Is it worth upgrading your PC hardware, or is console gaming the way to go? In this article, we’re going to take a look at the pros and cons of both options in order to help you make a decision.
1. Better graphics and performance – One of the biggest advantages of PC gaming is that you can get much better graphics and performance than you can on a console. This is because PCs have more powerful hardware, which means that they can render games in higher resolutions and with more detail.
2. More control options – Another advantage of PC gaming is that you have more control options than you do on a console. For example, you can use a mouse and keyboard for greater precision, or you can use a gamepad if you prefer. You can also connect multiple monitors to your PC, which gives you a wider field of view.
3. More games to choose from – There are also more games to choose from on PC than there are on consoles. This is because there are many more independent developers making games for PC than there are for consoles.
4. mod support – Many PC games also have mod support, which means that you can download and install mods created by other players. These mods can range from simple tweaks to completely new game modes and content.
5. Cheaper games – PC games are also generally cheaper than console games. This is because there is no need for publishers to manufacture physical copies of the game, and because digital distribution platforms like Steam offer discounts on a regular basis.
1. More expensive hardware – One of the biggest disadvantages of PC gaming is that the hardware is more expensive than that of a console. This is because PCs are generally more powerful than consoles, and they require more sophisticated components.
2. More complicated to set up – PC gaming can also be more complicated to set up than console gaming. This is because you need to install the operating system, drivers, and other software before you can start playing.
3. No couch co-op – One of the best things about console gaming is that it’s easy to invite friends over and play together on the couch. This is not the case with PC gaming, as you will need multiple monitors and keyboards in order to do this.
4. No console exclusives – One of the biggest reasons to buy a console is for the exclusive games that are available for that platform. However, there are no such thing as PC exclusives, as all games can be played on a PC
So, is it worth upgrading your PC for gaming? Ultimately, the decision comes down to personal preference. If you want the best possible graphics and performance, then a PC is the way to go. However, if you’re more interested in couch co-op and console exclusives, then a console might be a better choice. Whichever way you decide to go, we hope that this article has helped you make a decision.
How to do tricks in steep
To do tricks in Steep, you will need to use the analog sticks on your controller. For example, to do a front flip, you will need to push both sticks forward and then quickly pull them back. To do a backflip, you will need to do the same thing but with the sticks in the reverse position. Experiment with the different combinations of moves to see what kinds of tricks you can do!