3 Ways to Delete Save Photos on Instagram –
Instagram is a social networking site that allows its users to share pictures, videos and messages. It has become one of the most popular photo sharing app in the world. Instagram helps you connect with friends, family members and other people by sharing photos. One can post photos on Instagram or even save them for future viewing or sending it to their loved ones.
In the process of posting photos on Instagram, one can also save those posts as a draft to access it later or even share it with their loved ones. But sometimes you may wish to delete some old images from your Instagram account and thus this article will show you how to delete saved images on instagram .
how to delete saved posts on instagram
You can either delete your photo from Instagram using the official app or website. This method is also called as a soft delete because you just remove the post from your profile but it still exists in the database and you will be able to see it again if you log into your account on instagram.com .
You can also delete your saved image from Instagram mobile app. Follow these steps to delete saved photos on the official app:
1) Open the post you want to delete and then tap on options located at the bottom right of your screen. You will get an option that says ” Unsave “. Tap it once and this will remove the post.
2) Another option you will get is ” Delete “. Tap it once and the post will be removed from your Instagram feed as well as saved posts.
Deleting Photos from Your Instagram Account Using The Web Version:
If you use online version of Instagram then you can delete your saved images on the official website. Follow these steps to delete photos from your account using web version of Instagram:
1) Go to www.instagram.com and sign in with your username and password. After signing in click on your profile picture located at the top left of the screen.
2) From your profile, click on “Photos”, you will get an option saying ” photos of me “. Click it and all your saved images will appear inside a box.
3) Now find the image you wish to delete and hover the mouse pointer over it for few seconds. You will get an option that says ” Delete “. Click on that option to delete the image.
Photos from the Instagram App Using The Mobile Version:
Follow these steps if you wish to delete an image from your saved posts on the official app using mobile version of Instagram:
1) Open the post and then tap on options which is located at the bottom right of your screen. You will get three different buttons like ” Unsave “, ” Delete ” and ” Report as Spam “.
2) Tap on ” Delete ” to remove the image from your Instagram feed. It will be removed from your profile but still exists in the database. If you wish to delete it completely then tap on ” Report as Spam ” which will get rid of both post and images from your account.
Now you know how to delete saved photos from your account. The best way is deleting them from the official website because it will also remove the image from the database and make sure that no one can see or access it again. You can even download instagram app for pc. Since Instagram limits its users to post a photo limit, you can use instagram download to expand the post limit. If you have a rooted android phone then you can root instagram and use it as long as you want. Your account will not get banned for using this app because it is safe to use on your mobile phone without any issues.