Spotify is a popular music streaming service that allows you to listen to almost any song, album or playlist with the free version. The free user gets advertisement and can play his songs on shuffle-mode, but if you upgrade to the premium package (just as little as €4,99 per month) , you will be able to play your music on demand, without having to deal with any ads. There are different apps for desktops, mobiles and tablets where you can download your favorite music.
The language settings allow you to change the spoken language of each song or album that you play. You can choose between English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish and Portuguese.
How to change language on spotify
First of all, you need to have a Facebook account. To download Spotify and create an account, check out this link: https://www.spotify.com/nl-BE/about/install/ .
1) Open the website and log in with your Facebook account
2) Click on your profile name that is located in the top right corner.
3) Click on ‘Edit profile’
5) Scroll down until you can see Spotify language and change it to your desired one (for example, click here for Dutch).
6) Wait a few seconds and press Save changes. You have successfully changed the language on Spotify.
7) If it asks you to upgrade, just click cancel and enjoy your music in one of the available languages!
How Spotify can be used to improve productivity
Spotify can be used not only to listen to music, but also for more productive activities. For example, you can download a motivational playlist that will help you work harder every day or a language lesson playlist that will teach you a new language through song. You can create your own playlists with the songs/albums that inspire you the most or learn something new. You can buy Spotify album plays on Increditools according to your taste of music.
How Spotify can be used to improve focus
Spotify can be used to improve your focus in situations that would normally cause you to lose concentration. You can play classical music or ambient sound during work hours (or any other time when you need to stay focused) and create a calming playlist at night when you want to relax. If you struggle with sleeping, here are some articles that might help you: [ http://innerself.com/article-how-to-fall-asleep/]
If you play music, here is how Spotify and other apps could help you:
Music can influence your mood and motivation: It can also be used to improve productivity in situations that otherwise would cause you to lose focus or to relax when you need to go to sleep.
The different types of playlists you can create on Spotify
- A) Creation of a playlist with music that inspires you the most
1) Create your own mood or motivation playlist to use when you want to be inspired. The music in this list could consist of classical songs, heavy metal etc.
2) Listen to other people’s playlists that consist of motivational music or music that will help you stay focused when working.
- B) Creation of a language lesson playlist on Spotify
1) Choose the songs in the language you want to study and add them to a playlist.
2) Study the lyrics of each song and learn new words/phrases from these songs.
3) Try to sing along while listening to the playlist. This way you can train your pronunciation and learn new melodies.
- C) Creation of a calming playlist on Spotify
1) Choose your favorite songs for this list, preferably classical music or even nature sounds (rain/thunder/waves, etc.).
2) Try to hook up your Spotify with an external speaker for maximum effect.
Spotify has a wide range of different functions. It can help you with your language learning, focus and even mood or motivation. You could download a playlist for each one of these situations to make your life easier.
brands asiapacific 40mshutechcrunch
una brands asiapacific