Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to connect with people and share content. However, if you lose your password or it gets hacked, you will be unable to access your account and all of the information stored within. This article will show you how to recover your lost password without having any other device than your computer.
The how to recover facebook password without email and phone number 2021 is a question that many people ask themselves. Luckily, there are ways to recover your Facebook password without the need of your device or email account.
You will learn how to restore your Facebook password without using your phone number or email address. Maybe you haven’t signed into your Facebook account in a while, or you’re a new Facebook user who can’t remember your account’s phone number or email address. If you forget your credentials, don’t panic; you’re not the first person to do so. If this occurs to you, you may block others from gaining access to your account.
Fortunately, there are several ways for recovering your Facebook password and regaining access to your Facebook account even if you no longer have access to your phone number or email address.
Use a different phone number or email address to log in.
In the event that you forget your password, phone number, or email and are unable to access your Facebook account. You should try using a different phone number or email address. If you’ve added several phone numbers or emails to your Facebook account. You still have the option of using a different email or phone number. However, there is a security gimmick here in that you must use the same password.
After gaining access to your account, you may choose from a variety of choices. You should double-check your security and login information. Change your sign-in methods to keep your account safe. Also, two-factor authentication should be enabled. After you’ve recovered your account, follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Press the Down-arrow key.
- Select the Preferences
- Select Security and Login from the drop-down menu.
- Two-Factor Authentication is located at the bottom of the page.
- To update or install security measures, set up Extra Security and Advanced Sections.
You may use Two-Factor Authentication to add a second layer of security to your Facebook account before you login in. This adds an additional degree of protection to your account, protecting it even if someone else knows your password.
NOTE: If you can’t login in with your normal email and password and your account has been hijacked, this is a possibility. So, after you’ve figured out how to get in, change your password and head to the Facebook page dedicated to resolving the issue.
Find Your Facebook Account Using Your Username or Name
Here’s a backup plan: try looking for your Facebook account using your name or username. Use your nicknames or a formal name that you may use often. You will see a list of recommended accounts. Look through the list for your account and your profile picture. To regain access to your account, choose the account and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you forget your username, have a Facebook friend sign in and open your profile for you. After that, go to your profile and type in the Facebook URL that displays. http://www.facebook.com/john.roz will be the URL. After the.com/, your username, such as john.roz, will appear. If Facebook is able to locate your account, you will be given information on how to change your password and regain access to your account.
Using Trusted Contacts, you may recover your Facebook password.
When you’ve exhausted all of the techniques listed above and nothing is working correctly, After that, you use a trusted contact to recover your Facebook account. The most essential need for this technique is that you must have a recognized individual. That individual should be a dependable or trustworthy contact.
Users who have already set up their accounts may utilize this way of recovery. Add their trusted contact as a backup alternative in case you are locked out of your account.
If you receive your account back and want to customize it, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account (Keep in mind, for this portion of the process you require to have still access)
- Press the Down Arrow.
- From the drop-down box, choose Settings.
- Select Security and Login from the drop-down menu.
- Select Choose Friends from the Choose Friends section by scrolling down.
- In the What are Trusted Contacts dialogue box, choose Choose Trusted Contacts.
- In the Choose Trusted Contacts box, enter the names of three or five Facebook friends, and then click Confirm.
- You’ll see the contacts you’ve chosen appear. Later on, you may delete or modify the contact and then click the Close button.
From the drop-down menu, choose Facebook Account Settings Menu.
From the Settings menu, choose Security and Login.
Choose a buddy to call if you are locked out in this section. To choose friends, click the Choose Friends option.
From 3 to 5 pals, choose trustworthy contacts. When you have a difficulty logging into your Facebook account, you will utilize this option to contact them.
How to Recover Your Facebook Password Using Trusted Contacts is described below.
How to Recover Facebook Password Using Trusted Contacts
If you wish to regain access to your Facebook account via trustworthy connections. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to the Facebook Login page and log in.
- Under the Password box, choose the Forgot Account option.
- On the Reset Your Password screen, click No longer have access to these.
- On the How Can We Reach page, enter your email or phone number, then click Continue.
- Select Reveal My Trusted Contacts from the drop-down menu and type one name from the list of contacts you previously designated.
- Follow the further instructional steps and a recovery code link in the Next procedure. Give your buddy the link and ask him to follow it and send you the code when he finds it.
- To recover your Facebook password and get access to your account, use the code provided by a friend.
Use the option to recover a forgotten account.
Click the search button after providing the necessary account details by phone or email.
Instead of using the various recovery techniques, Click no longer has access to them.
The way Facebook recovers data is changing now. The current recovery option is unavailable to you. As a result, you must provide a new phone number or email address before proceeding.
To receive the link, choose a buddy from Reveal My Trusted Contacts. You may ask a friend to double-check the link and provide you the code. The code is then entered to restore your account password.
The recover my facebook account is a question that has been asked before. This article will go over the steps in order to recover your Facebook password without using your phone or email.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number if I forgot my Facebook account?
How do I recover my Facebook account if I lost my phone number?
Unfortunately, you cannot recover your Facebook account if you lost your phone number.
What do I do if I forgot my Facebook password and email?
You can reset your password and email by going to the account recovery page.
- how to recover facebook password without confirmation reset code
- how to open facebook account without password and email address
- how to recover facebook account with phone number
- how to login facebook without password and mobile number
- how to recover my facebook account through friends